A Collection of 3 Single-Family Townhouses
THE TOWNHOUSES AT S. 2ND STREET IN WILLIAMSBURG. With a nod to the Cast-Iron buildings of Williamsburg’s illustrious and industrial past, and its current investment in the future of modern architecture, three unique brand-new single-family townhouses situated one block from the Williamsburg waterfront and Domino Park are now available for you to call home. Distinguished by their extraordinary molded concrete facades, undulating lines, and oversized curved windows with views of Manhattan and beyond, these homes offer the discerning townhouse buyer the rare opportunity to inhabit a home that embodies comfort, space and light while also investing in the future of cutting-edge construction. Meticulously created from the ground-up by Murat Mutlu, founder and principle of INOA Architecture, and a disciple of the famed Zaha Hadid, these four-bedroom, 3800 SF homes are a study in the future of sustainable living, and a truly rare opportunity for buyers with a need and desire for a townhouse that turns the typical brownstone vernacular on its head.
The developer: With over 100 completed projects to their credit, Investmates are a familiar and beloved face in the Williamsburg and Greenpoint community. Principals of the company have lived, worked, and raised their families in the neighborhood for well over 25 years, and have been at the forefront of high quality and cutting-edge design for decades. They are a tried and trusted developer with award-winning condos, townhouses and rental properties prominent throughout North Brooklyn.
Kitchens are the centerpiece of the dramatic and light-filled Double Height parlor floor and have been fashioned from a handsome combination of black-washed Italian cabinetry with stunning Italian Breccia Capraia Marble Slab countertops with Waterfall edges.
- Full Miele Appliance Suite with 36” Paneled Refrigerator, Paneled Dishwasher, 4 Burner Professional Induction Electric Range & Vented Hood
- Large Sink & Convenient Prep Sink with Unlacquered Brass Waterworks Fixtures
- Honed Italian Breccia Capraia Marble Slab Counters & Backsplash
- Huge Center Island for Dining, Prep and Hanging Out
- Black-Washed Kitchen Cabinets
- Two Pantry Areas
- Counter Seating
Each home has 3 Generous Full Bathrooms and Two Designer Powder Rooms
- Brass Fixtures Throughout
- Primary Bathroom with Five Fixtures Including a Deep Soaking Tub and Shower
- Contrasting Nero Marquina Glass Tile and Carrara Marble Throughout in Secondary Baths
- Custom Wood Vanities with Honed Sahara Noir Marble Counters
- Lighting by Rejuvenation Throughout
- Powder Room with Custom Honed Italian Calacatta Viola Marble Slab Sink, In Common With Brass Fixtures from Brooklyn & Wall Hung Toilet
- Walk-in Showers & Soaking Tubs
Multi-Tiered Gardens, Terraces and Rooftops for Each Home
- Landscaped to Perfection by Rising Gardens Landscaping
- City and Water Views from All the Roofdecks
- Large Double Gardens with Patios off the Kitchen and the English Basement Level
- Indoor/Outdoor Living is Easy and Convenient
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Baths, Two Powder Rooms
- Molded Concrete and Steel Facades
- Oversized Windows
- City and Water Views
- Three Private Landscaped Outdoor Spaces: Gardens, Terraces and Roofdecks
- Single Family Homes Spanning Four Floors
- Approx. 3800 SF Inside
- Floating Living Rooms
- English Basement with Full Sized Sliding Glass Doors and Great Light
- Spa Baths
MURAT MUTLU, AIA
Murat Mutlu is a founder and Principal of INOA Architecture. Murat has been in charge of managing INOA and the design of the projects since 2010. Along with his practice, Murat has taught a design studio as a visiting professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. Murat had previously worked at Zaha Hadid Architects in London and Skidmore Owings & Merill in New York prior to establishing INOA. Murat is a graduate of Cornell University where he earned his Bachelor of Architecture degree. He continued his education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he received a Master of Science degree in Architecture. His research at MIT was focusing on computation and design.
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, USA
These three unique townhouses are situated on the exciting and diverse South-Side of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Just one block away from the award-winning Domino Park and exciting waterfront views and amenities, enjoy an easy commute to Manhattan just one subway stop away to the East Village, or a quick jaunt over the Williamsburg Bridge by bike, car, or on foot. This culturally dynamic location is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, vibrant nightlife, unique boutiques, world-class cultural institutions, and green space for miles along Kent avenue. The area is also distinguished by a rich architectural history that includes a colorful mosaic of historic townhouses, turn-of-the century warehouses, and modern architecture in every direction. Less crowded than the North Side, this is the area that old and new residents love to call home 365 days a year.
J M Trains to Broadway
L Trains to Bedford
- Whole Foods and Trader Joes Just a Few Blocks Away
- Indoor Parking Spaces for Rent on the Block
- Domino Park at the End of the Block
- Neighborhood Restaurants include everything from local haunts to Michelin-Rated Restaurants: 12 Chairs, Sunday in Brooklyn, Aurora, Misi, Meckelbergs, Frannies, Peter Lugers, Aska, to name just a very few of the endlessly amazing eateries and bars.
- Music and Cultural Venues include Brooklyn Bowl, the Woods, Williamsburg Hotel, Freehold, Miss Favela, to name a few.